


So I am a little behind on posting... I have been slacking off... Megan made a little bird feeder at daycare last week and was so proud of it. It was a horribly yucky and freezing cold afternoon when we got home that afternoon, but I just had to hang it up in the tree for her.
Once it was hung up, she dragged the stool to the back door window and was watching for the birds to start eating the seeds. She kept saying, "mommy, when are the birds going to eat my seeds?" I caught a few photos of her staring out the window and one of her bird feeder.
She was so proud of her little creation. It brought tears to my eyes too see how cute and precious this was. If my mom were still here, this would have been one of the moments I would have called and shared with her.
She was so proud of her little creation. It brought tears to my eyes too see how cute and precious this was. If my mom were still here, this would have been one of the moments I would have called and shared with her.
God Bless Our Children






1 comment:
This is definately a moment to share...she is so proud of her work!!
Post a Comment