Pesky Long -Arms - This was a name Dan's dad came up for Megan when she was little, because she was always getting into things when he babysat her.
Megan Jo, our baby, turned 4 today. So, as I sit here tonight and think how quickly my girls are growing up, I got to reminiscing and looking through some of Megan's baby pictures. I found some of my favorites and wanted to post them.
It is sad to think how fast our children grow up, but part of the fun of being a parent, for me any ways to watch them learn and grow, to see them grow into little people of their own.
I can't imagine my life with out my daughters and my family and am so blessed to have them.



From barely weighing 4 pounds at birth to being a larger - than life 4 year old today, happy birthday Pesky Long-Arms!! We love you to pieces.






3 comments:
Happy Birthday Megan! Wow, she looks so grown up in that last picture!
To all my blogger friends I have given you all an award so pop on over to my blog you know the drill lets Spread the love!
Happy birthday megan!
Post a Comment