I am an avid listener to Radio from Hell, on X96 http://www.x96.com/main/index in the mornings. One feature that I love, is their Ask - A feature. Each Thursday morning, they interview a different person. They've had Ask - A Gay, Ask - A Mason, Ask - A Meth Addict, and most recently Ask - A Roller Derby Girl, and so on and so forth.
Last week, they featured Ask - A Burn Victim. For anyone who is not familiar with Radio From Hello or this feature, please don't get me wrong, this is a serious feature. And, while they have had their assortment of odd interviews, this one really struck me.
They interviewed Christian Nielson, He and his wife, Stephanie Nielson, were injured when their private plane went down Aug. 16 in St. Johns, Ariz., while on their way home to Mesa. Christian, the pilot, was burned on 35 percent of his body, and Stephanie on 83 percent of hers. They were taken to the Arizona Burn Center in Phoenix.
The post below is a link to their blog. It has touched me deeply and I wanted to share it with all of you.
http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/
You can also go this link on the X96 website and read over some of the articles about the family's triumphs.
http://x96.com/rfh/
To Bee.. OR not To Bee... That is The ?...
-
WHOS THE HOT MOM NOW...
ROLLER DURBY!!
Because a Girl can NEVER say NO too...
FisHnets... But...
I think I will stick WITH RUNNING!!! Maybe ;)
You NEVER...
16 years ago






3 comments:
I listen to this every thursday on my way to moms to drop Haddie off. I always tell her what it was about, a brain surgeon, surrogant mother. Anyway, I listened to this one too. Never read the blog though, thanks for posting the link. I also have had them on my mind. Can't imagine.
Janda thanks for posting this I had heard about it but never found the blog. I'm grateful for the troubles I have. Cute pix on top of your blog
Thanks Whitey! She is very much an inspiration, that is for sure.
Post a Comment