Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ashley's Kindergarten Graduation

Ashley getting her "diploma"

Does yours look like this too??

This past week, Ashley "graduated" Kindergarten. Sniff, sniff...

My little girl is growing up. Make it stop! I like to tease her by saying, "Ashley, will you stay 6 forever?" She of course laughs and tells me "No"! I wonder where she gets her attitude from...


Anyhow, her little class put on a cute program. They sang some songs and had a little certificate ceremony. My pictures did not turn out that cute, but here they are anyway. I was sitting in the 2nd row and couldn't get good angles because of all of the other camera-toting proud parents... You mean, I wasn't the only one???

There were a few weepy moments for me... I noticed some grandparents there. I KNOW my mom, if she were alive, would have been there with me cheering her eldest granddaughter on. I know how proud she'd have been of Ashley. I know how proud I am of her.

No comments: