***************************************************************
Earlier this week, we finally got the chance to take the training wheels of Ashley's bike. We weren't able to do it at the old house because the busy corner, the traffic and the crazy a$$ drivers.
Now that we are in a nice quiet neighborhood, we can let the kids go out front and play in the driveway or the sidewalk without fear of them being hit by a car.
Ashley did really good on her first attempt at riding a two wheeler. She was up and going on her own within the few first few attempts. It was so fun to watch. She got really excited!
We told her she needs lots of practice to get really good at riding her bike. She is struggling with the getting moving on her own part of it, but I have no doubts that my determined little grill will have it down in no time.
No more training wheels for me!!
What are you looking at??
Look at me Mom and Dad!!
Dan helping Ashley with her riding technique
Megan also joined in the action by riding her tricycle.






1 comment:
Oh I remember my first jaunt on my "princess pinwheel" banana seat bike. JD actually taught me. Good times. Don't know if I still can even ride a bike, now that I think of it.
As long as she has stopping figured out, starting wont be so scary.
Post a Comment