It's been over a week since we finally got moved into the new house. We have been unpacking, hanging pictures, cleaning... You name it.
I took some pictures today, please keep in mind that we are still unpacking and hanging pictures so this is not by any means the complete and final product. hehe
It is strange being in a new house, that is for sure. We were at the old hous for about 10 1/2 years. It is wierd to not be there any more. We are noticing how quiet it is not being on that crazy corner anymore. It's taking some getting used to. Dan and I both keep saying to eachother, "Do you hear that? It's so quiet!". We are so used to the crazy drivers whipping around the corner at 40 MPH.
I have driven by the old house on a few occasions to get to friends' houses or just to check in on the old place and it is so strange to someone else living there. We do still own it and are renting it out.
The kids keep making comments that they miss the old house, and in a way, I do too. Not enough to go back, but it does make me a little sad to hear them say it. We are well on our way to making the new house in Hooper our new home and getting it up and running.
Breakfast Area

Entrance
Master Bedroom 1

Master Bedroom 2


Master Bath








1 comment:
WOW! Great house. How envious I am. The girls projects are so cute too. Can't wait for an invite to a housewarming party!!
Post a Comment