Sunday, August 31, 2008

Daddy's Shoes and other ramblings


Megan Jo, my sweet little 3 1/2 year old, is an absolute Daddy's Girl. And to prove it, here is a picture I took the other day of Megan's shoes. She put shoes into Daddy's shoes. She has done this before with her shoes, with mine too, but I just thought that this was too cute this time around.

We went to my nephew, Alex's, football game over the past two Saturdays. Dan took some pictures on his 35 mm camera that I am still in the process of developing. I will get those posted soon, but here are some I took with my digital camera, so they are not that great.
Alex is the superstar of his team and plays the entire game. Alex's dad, JD, is also one of the coaches for the team. The past two games that we have been to, they have lost, but AJ sure plays his heart out and loves football...

Megan and Dad - front row seats Coach Dad Team Huddle

2 comments:

"Jo" in many sizes said...

how cute. I saw a sign at swiss days I almost bought the other day "My Prince has come, His name is Daddy"

Unknown said...

I think that when Daysha has a sleep over with her mom, I want to send jade to you and bring megan with me although i think it will be a minute before she will stay the whole night I've seen how she is with Danny boy.