Since we moved in to the new house, I have been racking my brain to come up with decorating ideas. I have tried bribing two incredible ladies (you know who you are) to come and help me... I am stuck. I don't know what it is. I am just not coming up with any cute ideas... Whitey has been kind of enough to not only buy me a cuter than hell flag, but has been emailing me cute ideas, some that I did steal...
But, here are some pictures of what I have done. Although, it's nowhere what I am envisioning, it's at least something... 

Kitchen

The pesky plant shelves that I am so stumped with...

Family room
Shelf in the girls bathroom
Plant shelf along the stairs to basement
Shelf in master bath
My old vintage window - find at Re-Creation in Roy (thanks to Jenn and Whitey for turning me on to this store). I spent way too much there and could spend lots more. I have big plans for this window. 






2 comments:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOking Good!! You are off to a good start love the wooden chicks dispaly with wood crate and cans
Beautiful what you have done. I love my ledges above my kitchen cabinets but yours looks alot cuter for sure.Love your new home
Post a Comment